QUICKLY
Combining a programming sprint with a documentation and a marketing effort seemed to be a great way to get people involved and working together: more than 25 people (!) joined us on irc to participate in the 13th Plone Tun-Up held on Friday, April 3rd, 2009, from 9am-11pm US ET.

Among the participants (in order of appearance): dukebody, HammerToe, hexsprite, pelle, mateolan, witsch, davisagli, ccrownhart, alexpilz1, vedawms, gabriellehp, calvinhp, jluvsu2, darcilicious, steveM, MatthewWilkes, claytron, (apologies to those I missed!)

OUTCOME
Our LARGEST Tune-Up group yet accomplished a lot last week:
• 5 documentation team editors made a huge amount of progress on planning a doc team sprint and creating documentation to accompany PLIPs being released in Plone 3.3;
• claytron updated buildout documentation to be 3.2+ compliant;
• Altogether 6 tickets got resolved (see http://tinyurl.com/dmzf9c for details); • We welcomed newbie (and Summer of Code hopeful) mateolan, who jumped right in and worked on a ticket with witsch's guidance; • The Marketing team took turns in updating the "Top 15 Questions About Plone" document that is to serve as our Plone Bible; • jluvu2 lead a uprising to upgrade the dev.plone.org trac to the latest version; • calvinhp installed the bulk update plugin into trac (yeah!) and discussed the upcoming trac upgrade (can't wait!);
• A few tickets got tested and unfortunately had to be reassigned.

CONGRATS!
The 13th Plone Tune-Up prize winner is dukebody, who will receive a Plone Tune-Up t-shirt. Congrats dukebody! As a side note, dukebody has been a standout on the doc team- he is almost solely responable for coordinating the release of up-to-date documents along side new Plone releases. A big round of applause for dukebody!

REMINDER
The Plone Tune-Ups have their home at http://plone-tuneup.ning.com ! Check it out to see the list of tickets to work on, where to get the buildout from, where to paste error messages to, what prize you could win, pictures of fellow Tuners, and much more!

ABOUT
Plone Tune-Ups are regular online events that aim at addressing tickets in the Plone issue tracker and advancing the Plone CMS in general.

NEXT
The next Plone Tune-Up will take place on Friday, April 24th, 2009 -at the same time as a major two-day documentation sprint. For more info, go to: http://plone-tuneup.ning.com/

Thanks,
Gabrielle