Thank You Nate I just figured that out :-)

Great service btw, I just hadn't tried it yet. Everything else went smoothly
and I should be able to add stuff now that I added my venue, maybe in the
meantime a note at the bottom that says (if your venue is unrecognized
please add it to upcoming and eventful? Possibly a pain the first time
around but a little less frustrating :-))

Thanks Nate :)

Donna

>>> http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)