Jens W. Klein escribió:
about the the future process of the Gnome website.

In 2006 they started with Plone and the project never finished. The evaluation process and the message they choosed Plone is an often cited.

I think its important for us, the Plone-Community, to not have a message around about failure. Even if it wasnt a technical problem. If 5 people from the Plone-Community would help the Gnome folks its easy to get the technical part done. I'd be one of them.

Any opinions?

+10K :)

Are there a list of tickets ?, why don't we meet in the irc channel, so all the people interested can discuss how to contribute ?

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com