Am Thu, 07 May 2009 10:30:37 +0200 schrieb Nate Aune:

> --
> Nate Aune - na...@jazkarta.com
> http://www.jazkarta.com
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On May 7, 2009, at 9:32 AM, "Jens W. Klein"
> <j...@bluedynamics.com> wrote:
>
>> Am Wed, 06 May 2009 18:50:33 -0700 schrieb InitMarketing:
>>
>>> EU-funded IKS Project Invites Open Source CMS to Workshop on Semantic
>>> Requirements
>>>
>>> The European "IKS" Project ("Interactive Knowledge Stack") is inviting
>>> Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) community members to a workshop
>>> on
>>> May 28-29 in Salzburg, Austria.  At this workshop IKS would like to
>>> achieve some consensus on "semantic requirements" for open source
>>> content management systems.
>> [...]
>>
>> I try to participate. Its just 2h by train from here. Just wrote them
>> an
>> e-mail.
>
> Hi Jens,
>
> It would be great if you could go and represent Plone. See you in
> Sortento in a few days!
>
> Nate

I'll participate. There are free slots left! Who is interested in
Semantic Web, Microformats, RDF, ... and has a free schedule on May
28.th/29th? I had a call with John from Salzburg Research and he asked me
for names of people to invite.

See you in Sorrento!

Jens
--
Jens W. Klein - Klein & Partner KEG - BlueDynamics Alliance