Plone developers need to speak up here:

http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/05/29/0529webdesign.html

I think there's lot of disinformation about this bid. From the looks of it,
the second-place bidder managed to whine enough to the local rag there,
blaming Plone and anything else except their own incompetence. It would be
sucky if in the future, other RFP writers pointed to Plone and said, "Not
open source."

Gotta let these newspaper people know that they're being taken, you know?
Not like papers will do simple research themselves.... you know, like visit
plone.org and see "open source CMS" written at the top? Defending against
these baseless attacks is of paramount importance to all Plone developers'
livelihood. There's no quotes from Cignex anywhere to be found. You'd think
they'd do *something* to defend themselves and/or Plone.