Hello

I'm writing in order to move forward two issues of WPD. Then first one is the postmortem document, the second one is the 2010 edition date.

Postmortem document
I need help from one or more volunteers to write a news/press release of wpd2009. Based on the results and the last year one, it could be a very easy task to do for anyone who has good skills writing in english and it would be a huge contribution for the event. If you're interested just contact me.

WPD 2010 date
We need to define a date for WPD 2010 edition. Last year this discussion was long and it is difficult to reach consensus when we talk about a worldwide event, but probably we could start it getting answer from 2 questions:

- Shall we keep april as the month for WPD ?
- Shall we keep doing it in a weekday as Wednesday ?

I suggest to start wpd2010 planning with these points, once defined we can move forward improving it and get into other important topics.

Kind Regards
r.

--
http://robertoallende.com