David,
  There is a discussion I'm having on the evangalism list:

http://lists.plone.org/pipermail/evangelism/2009-August/000858.html

Talking about Plone Consulting company size. I know I have talked to you before about stats and a 'census' of some kind. Would it be possible (and I've cc'd the board in, in case they have any objections) to get an export (csv or something) of the confidential stats on plone.net for providers e.g. number of employees, annual revenue, full-time plone, and size of company. This can be completely anonymous, I don't need the company name at all. I think it would be just good to get an idea of some numbers to work out how big the companies are listed on plone.net and the spread of company size/ turnover etc.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                       ma...@netsight.co.uk