On 5 Aug 2009, at 08:34, Roberto Allende wrote:

Hello

Thanks to the job done by Chiara Latini and Vicenzo Varone from Abstract, we've a WPD 2009 post-event Press Release.

Before publishing it, i would like to ask for feedback:
http://tinyurl.com/wpd09-pr

Any comment is very welcome.

The English needs quite a bit of work, I'm afraid :( I don't have the time today to go over it, but I'm hoping someone else can take a look and try and re-work it.

-Matt

--
Matt Hamilton                                       ma...@netsight.co.uk