Hi all,

some weeks ago I mentioned Zotero as a great tool to build a bibliography for Plone. Meanwhile I am thinking of an additional use case.

We can use Zotero to collect blog entries and tag them with "Plone" & "Recipe" to create a virtual cookbook of Plone recipes. It is easy to search through zotero entries so that you can easily display all webpages with plone recipes.

I a second step we could contact the authors and ask them, whether we can use their recipe in a book.

Do you think that I shall repost this in the documentation group or even plone-users?

juh
DZUG e.V.