If open spaces is anything like bar camps I've been to there will be a lot of really interesting short talks given. I suspect marketting is going to be long and also very interesting. Not sure if others agree but I'd love to set aside perhaps half a day of the sprint or perhaps set aside one evening so no other parts of the conference is missed.

Dylan Jay
Technical solution manager
PretaWeb 99552830