Hi there!

We started to work on social media marketing here:

There are some short term actions which can be done quite quickly but some questions need to be answered first:

- Where to store passwords? Is there a process for that employed inside the foundation? Who handles access? - Who needs to deal with "highjacked" pages like http://facebook.com/plone ? - What is the process to get e.g. twitter and facebook buttons on the homepage?
- Who has to decide on all the stuff?

And of course in general we need people sigining up for certain tasks.

Maybe have a look and give us some feedback!

-- Christian

Christian Scholz                          Homepage: http://comlounge.net
COM.lounge GmbH                              blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog
Hanbrucher Str. 33                                       Skype: HerrTopf
52064 Aachen                             Video Blog: http://comlounge.tv
Tel: +49 241 400 730 0                           E-Mail c...@comlounge.net
Fax: +49 241 979 00 850                               IRC: MrTopf, Tao_T

neuer Podcast: Der OpenWeb-Podcast (http://openwebpodcast.de)
new podcast: Data Without Borders (http://datawithoutborders.net)