Hi there!

We started to work on social media marketing here:
http://www.coactivate.org/projects/plone-marketing/social-media

There are some short term actions which can be done quite quickly but some questions need to be answered first:

- Where to store passwords? Is there a process for that employed inside the foundation? Who handles access? - Who needs to deal with "highjacked" pages like http://facebook.com/plone ? - What is the process to get e.g. twitter and facebook buttons on the homepage?
- Who has to decide on all the stuff?

And of course in general we need people sigining up for certain tasks.

Maybe have a look and give us some feedback!

-- Christian

--
Christian Scholz                          Homepage: http://comlounge.net
COM.lounge GmbH                              blog: http://mrtopf.de/blog