Dylan,

Thanks for bringing this up.  I can knock off that first item you mention,
weekly downloads.

As a first whack, the  https://code.edge.launchpad.net/plone/+download
LaunchPad numbers  for the past 12 months (basically version 3.2 and up)
total 1.14 M.  Average weekly downloads are therefore right around 22,000.
That puts Plone in 4th place just below Drupal and 4x higher than the next
lower system.  The great majority of Plone downloads are 3.2.1 and 3.2.2.

Considering that most of CMS Wire's stats are self-reported by the
respective dot orgs, I would give the actual LaunchPad numbers higher
credibility.  In their table (Exhibit 1, page 16) only Typo3 has actual
SourceForge numbers.  I'm a little surprised that CMS Wire couldn't find the
Plone download statistics since they are publicly available on LaunchPad.

Karl