ambrin wrote:
Rover,

I don't know if I should thank you or kick you :-P. Those are tough shoes to
fill. Would achieving such results be beneficial? None the less we can try
for fun. And you know me I am anything but aggressive =).
Oh, sorry i was using the world in gaming sense: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggression_%28poker%29

In my opinion, Plone community is a small and tight-knit that has
experienced a slow and steady growth. It's about attraction rather than
promotion.

In this context what would be the difference between promotion and attraction. For me it's not simple to divide attraction from promotion, because in order to attract, first you've to communicate or am i missing the point ?

Thanks for the feedback and support!

Kind Regards
r.

--