Hello evangelists,

While reviewing the User Manual updating for Plone 4, I've realized that
most of our screencasts are targeted to ver old versions of Plone (some
videos say Plone 2!).

Examples:
http://dist.plone.org/media/LearnPlone/

Also, the Plone demo movies section looks a bit outdated:
http://plone.org/documentation/movies/

There's one video there, "Better Web App Development" with a comparation
between different frameworks so old that can't be realiable anymore.
Perhaps we should hide some of these videos if we don't want to look so
aged.

Do anyone plan to shoot screencasts as part of Plone 4 evangelism?
Perhaps somebody needs to train employees to use Plone and could record
a screencast for them and make it public? So it would be paid work
released for everyone to enjoy. :)

Regards,
-- israel (Plone Documentation Team)