On 17 May 2010, at 11:31, kevin gill wrote:

> We are running a Python Conference in Ireland on 17th July 2010. It is a
> one day conference (Saturday) followed by One day of sprints (Sunday).
> Is anyone interested in giving a talk on Plone (or any python related
> subject)?
> If nobody is interested/available, I will do a talk on Plone 4, but it
> would be better if someone with more credibility made a presentation.

I would love to, but alas I have a wedding to do to on that day.

Matt Hamilton                                         ma...@netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.          Business Vision on the Internet
http://www.netsight.co.uk                               +44 (0)117 9090901
Web Design | Zope/Plone Development and Consulting | Co-location | Hosting