I propose a Plone Magazine (And I'm willing to write the first two
articles). This sounds a bit "out there" but this is how it works.
It would be the online Magazine of the Plone community (think
alistapart.com) but for Plone.
There would be two articles every two weeks by community writers.

The goal would be primarily to review useful Plone Add-ons and themes.

Imagine content like this:
"In this issue We review the "Green Community" Theme and we take the
"CacheSetup" product for a spin."

At the end of each review each product is rated based on a few things such as:
* uninstalls cleanly
* can be fully configured via site setup configlets

A theme is assessed with criteria such as:
* theme implemented on the login form
* clean layout for the control panel etc...

The site could be sponsored by various Plone consultancies and
(similar to World Plone Day), contribution to the site could be
considered as a way to get your logo on the site.

This could also become the prototype for "copy cat" magazines that
might want to use the same format but address different topics.