One of the things we are hoping to do more of is getting attention for
new Plone sites being launched by folks around the world.

Each month, we're going to be featuring several of these sites from
among the submissions we recieve in our monthly online newsletter
"This Month in Plone" - which appears in the news section of Plone.org
.

So if you'd like to draw attention to a new site, talk about a new or
novel use of Plone, or just show off what you've done - send the URL
and a couple of short sentences about your connection to the site
(developer, user, fan) to plonenews (at) gmail.com.

Its a great way to get your site in front of the broad range of
visitors to the Plone website!

Mark Corum
Plone Marketing Team