Jan,

The marketing team is working on getting this information ready for
launch, along with a new section on Plone.org dedicated to the Plone 4
release.  This will include a set of press releases, the list of
features, performance, etc

Let me see what I can do about making this information available to
you and others who may want a head start on preparations.

We're hoping to be able to coordinate our press releases so that
everyone is getting the same information rather than a whole bunch of
random releases which could cause confusion and potentially dilute
impact of the message.

Mark

Mark A Corum
Writer  |  User Interface Designer  |  Online Marketer  |  Certified ScrumMaster

markcorum on AOL, Googletalk, MSN, Skype, Meebo, TokBox, Facebook,
Twitter and Yahoo

"Light up the darkness." - Bob Marley
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who watches the watchmen?) -
Juvenales, Satires
"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other
time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that
we seek." - Barack Obama