Virginia,

What format do you need files in?  And do you have a size / shape range --
so i have an idea of what you are looking for.

Let me know and i can get you something today.

Mark

Mark A Corum
Writer  |  User Interface Designer  |  Online Marketer  |  Certified
ScrumMaster

markcorum on AOL, Googletalk, MSN, Skype, Meebo, TokBox, Facebook, Twitter
and Yahoo

"Light up the darkness." - Bob Marley
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" - Juvenales, Satires
"As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." - Arthur Carlson

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 2:32 AM, Virginia Choy <virgi...@pretaweb.com>wrote:

>  Hi!
>

> We’re exhibiting under the Plone banner at the Asia Pacific Open source
> conference in 3 weeks. Does any one have art work for a Plone sign that we
> can take to a printer? Or is there any other advice from those who have
> exhibited already at conferences?
>

> Thanks Virginia.
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Virginia Choy
> Business Development Manager
> PretaWeb - Plone Open Source Enterprise Web Solutions
> Suite 2, Level 6, 99 York Street, Sydney 2000 NSW Australia
> P: 612-8081-9072
> M: 0423-198-306
> W: www.pretaweb.com
> Sales & Support: 02-9955-2830
>  <http://www.iawards2010.com/wai_winnersyear.jsp?Year=2010>  PretaWeb -
> Winner of the AIIA iAwards 2010 for NSW in the eGovernment Category

<<image001.gif>>