You are subscribed to the Mac EvangeList - <http://www.MacEvangeList.com>

========================Sponsorship Message===========================
Limited budgets shouldn't put a limit on great ideas.
If you're an academic or not-for-profit organization, get 4D for free!

At 4D, we believe that solutions come to life with only the best tools.
It's why we're offering 4D Academic Standard Edition free to members of
academic and not-for-profit organizations. From universities to museums
to theaters, people everywhere are finding success with 4D.

Educate and innovate with 4D today.
Download 4D for free at <http://www.4D.com/free/>.

Something interesting just came in to my mail box...

WHAT:
Alias|Wavefront will be making a major announcement regarding Maya -
news that will permanently change the shape of the 3D industry.

WHY:
3D animation technology is increasingly becoming a part of our daily lives.
It is fast spreading from the entertainment and design industries into new
marketplaces. Alias|Wavefront's software has been used by such leading
companies as Industrial Light+Magic, Sega and Nintendo to compete and win
the battle for market share. This technology was used to make two of this
year's Oscar-winning movies, Shrek (best animated feature) and The Lord of
the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (best visual effects)

And now, the most respected 3D animation software in the world is about
to make headlines.

TOPICS:
*analysis: the current state of 3D animation technology
*forecast: the future of 3D technology
*BIG NEWS: hear how Alias|Wavefront is about to shake up the industry

WHEN:
Thursday March 28, 2002
11:30 a.m. EST

WHO:
Doug Walker, President of Alias|Wavefront

Regards,

Shane Anderson
Mac EvangeList List Dad
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.MacEvangeList.com
ICQ: 6393614

The only thing Apple has a monopoly on - is compliments.

--
Looking for the perfect gift for the Mac fanatic in your life?
How about a Mac EvangeList T-Shirt or iClock here: