You are subscribed to the Mac EvangeList - <http://www.MacEvangeList.com>

Seng Li Peng at Asia Internet wimped out.  He pulled the article because it
wasn't neutral - is expressed opinion.  This caused negative reaction from
some readers. (Personally, I write, and I don't care if people dislike the
opinion or not.  That's the point of writing it, so that people think, talk,
etc.)

At any rate, the article is gone.

> Subject: [Article] Mac OS X vs. Windows XP
> From: "Shane Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:48:51 -0600
>
> Mac OS X vs. Windows XP  ....
> http://asia.internet.com/asia-news/article/0,3916,161_998821,00.html

Sincerely,
Robert Aldridge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.themacnews.com

--
Looking for the perfect gift for the Mac fanatic in your life?
How about a Mac EvangeList T-Shirt or iClock here: