You are subscribed to the Mac EvangeList - <http://www.MacEvangeList.com>

Future Boy: The Apple Touch

The company's deep talent lies in making technology that's easy to love --
which is exactly what the digital world needs now. By Erick Schonfeld, April
2002 Issue

I wish more consumer technology companies would be like Apple Computer
(AAPL). No, I'm not one of those fawning, half-crazed Apple fanatics (OK,
maybe just a little bit). It's simply that the company, for all of its
considerable problems and quirks, has a knack for making easy-to-use devices
that get the gadget gland pumping overtime. And in a world teeming with
poorly designed computer products and clunky consumer electronics, we could
use a little more of the Apple touch.

More here: http://www.business2.com/articles/mag/0,1640,38555,FF.html

Randy B. Singer

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is
no woman around to hear him ... is he still wrong?  - George Carlin

--
*9/11/2001*  We will never forget - http://www.windowscene.com