You are subscribed to the Mac EvangeList - <http://www.MacEvangeList.com>

So you've seen the stills, now see the movie...

Go to WindowScene.com Register, and as long as you have QuickTime 5
installed - you will see a movie of a day in the life of the World Trade
Center. You only need a 56k modem to see it perfectly, so go right ahead.

This will give you a much better idea of what I am doing.

We are shooting TONIGHT! If you want to come and keep us company, give me a
shout via email or call 1866 EVANGELIST

http://www.windowscene.com

Shane Anderson

--