You are subscribed to the Mac EvangeList - <http://www.MacEvangeList.com>

Mac software producers, but there are limits.

I recently upgraded to OS X (yeah, not an early adopter on this one) and
purchased QuicKeys X 1.0.2 on March 7, paying full price ($59.95) for it.
Yesterday (32 days later) VersionTracker told me that an update to QuicKeys
X 1.5 was available. Imagine my surprise to find out that CE Software wants
$15.99 to upgrade. I think that's way out of line for a purchase a month ago
and doubt I'll bother. What do others think?

Jerry
--
Mac OS X.  Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging
Windows.

--
*9/11/2001*  We will never forget - http://www.windowscene.com