You are subscribed to the Mac EvangeList - <>

I have a rather new iMac for sale on eBay if anyone is interested.

It has been all around the world with me in the last 3 months, packed very
securely it has zero damage. I also has what is left of the 12 month
warrantee, about 9 months left. The only 'issue' is that someone pinched my
Apple mouse :( Nearly any USB mouse will work.

See it here:

Hey - I'll even sign it for you  teehehe....  :-P

Shane Anderson
Mac EvangeList List Dad
ICQ: 6393614

The only thing Apple has a monopoly on - is compliments.

*9/11/2001*  We will never forget -

For subscribing, unsubscribing or changing to a digest or individual
version, visit <>

Send all submissions to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>