You are subscribed to the Mac EvangeList - <http://www.MacEvangeList.com>

By Adam Robinson

In today's programming education materials, common practice is the
classic "Hello World" application, in which the phrase "Hello World"
(hence the
name) is displayed somehow in a simple application. While this is an
application in the technical sense, it is not in the practical sense,
which begs the question: what's the point? That is why we are going to
jump right into building a fairly sizeable application, a word
processor, by taking the project piece-by-piece and working our way up
higher and higher until we have a fully developed word processor.

More here:
http://www.macevangelist.com/iwriters/2002/adamrobinson/020417.html

--
*9/11/2001*  We will never forget - http://www.windowscene.com