On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Renée Bäcker
<mailinglis...@renee-baecker.de> wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> do we have a text about "What is Perl?" ? It should not be the typical "it
> was invented in '87 by Larry Wall" message as this is not interesting from a
> marketing point of view.
>
> It should be more of the type "Perl runs businesses like XING.com, nestoria.
> It can be used for all kind of stuff.. CPAN is great...".
>
> I'd like to include such a text in the brochure for CeBIT 2010.

Probably the best source is http://www.perltraining.com.au/
and I think you can talk to PJF or Jacinta to get their help to prepare
such material that we can then use not only on CeBIT but on other events
as well.

Maybe some of that can make it to a page for FOSDEM as well?

Gabor