Hi,

so as we discussed Eric will pass the material to me on Thursday evening when I
arrive in Brussels.
We might meet during the beer event on Friday evening where I'll try
to give some of the
postcards/tuits to the Perl Mongers who volunteer to help.

On Saturday I plan to arrive to the campus at around 8:30-9:00 with
all the stuff
so we can set up the stand. (the first welcome talk is at 10:00)

On Sunday it will be probably at the same time in the morning.

Please let others who are planning to volunteer for the
Perl stand know about this and try to be there on time to help
with the setup.

regards
   Gabor

my mobile is +972-54-4624648