From:  <proje...@linuxtag.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 10:23 PM
Subject: [LT2010] Project "Perl, and related projects" accepted
To: szab...@gmail.com
Cc: proje...@linuxtag.org

Dear Gabor Szabo,

we are excited to inform you, that your application for the project
 Perl, and related projects
qualified for a sponsored booth at this year's LinuxTag. Please note
this is just the confirmation of our general acceptance of your
submission. The size and location of the booth will be decided later
mainly depending on the overall amount of accepted project submissions
and the quality of the exhibition concept you provide us using the
virtual conference center and in dialogue with the project committee.

Even there is plenty of time until the LinuxTag's doors open from June
09-12, 2010, we encourage you to start your preparations right now.
First you should ensure, that your projects' profile at the virtual
conference center (vcc) is complete:
 https://vcc.linuxtag.org/cc.pl?rm=editproject;personality=project;id=16051

>From now on you can order exhibitor passes for your booth staff. In
comparison to other events we have no hard limit for the amount of
exhibitor passes, but we kindly ask you to order only a decent
amount. We review all orders and approve them manually. The exhibitor
passes have just enable its possessor to enter Berlin fairgrounds a
little bit earlier than the public. Please do not order passes for
friends or project members, which do not help at your booth. For them
we will provide you enough eTickets, which are free tickets for all
four days. To order exhibitor passes, please use the vcc:
 https://vcc.linuxtag.org/cc.pl?rm=exhibitorpass;personality=project;id=16051

We organize all information in the public LinuxTag Wiki. Please find
all related information here:
 http://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/fp:Main_Page
Before sending questions to the Project Committee we kindly ask you
to have a look into the FAQ and the A-Z pages.

We have subscribed you to our mailing lists for all participating free
software projects:
 * projects-annou...@linuxtag.org - A low traffic, read only list where
  all newsletters and information regarding the free projects
  participation at LinuxTag will be sent to.
 * projects-discuss...@linuxtag.org - The official list for sharing
  ideas and discussing everything related to LinuxTag.

In case you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the
projects committee by mail: proje...@linuxtag.org.

Your friendly VCC email bot on behalf of the
Project Committee LinuxTag 2010