Hi,

just an update about out progress.
There are currently 6 ppl listed on our wiki page for partial participation.
http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?events_2010_linuxtag_berlin
It would be nice to find 2 more volunteers.

We have one Mojolicious presentation and a half written Per 6
presentation that I hope I can finish in time. I also plan to setup Bricolage
on my notebook and learn it to a level so I can show it.
With that if you have time to prepare a 5-min presentation that we could use
that would help us a lot.
See http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?events_topics for
more details.

I've ordered the tuits.

We still need to finish the fliers, print them.

I have not heard confirmation regarding beer-pads but we still have
some left over from CeBIT.

Gabor