as many of you probably already read about it I submitted a grant proposal
to The Perl Foundation to do fund-raising and promotion of Perl at
non-Perl events.

The grant proposal is here:

I outlined the first few steps I have to make here:

One of the main objectives of the grant is to allow me to help organize
Perl presence on more events. Either personally visiting or just helping
to put things together from a distance.

As you are probably interested in these events I'd appreciate your
comments on the actual grant request here:

I am now going over the events already listed that need rescheduling
but I'd like to get your help in locating more events that might be interesting
to attend.

Gabor Szabo                     http://szabgab.com/
LinkeIn Profile:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/szabgab
Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Gabor_Szabo7
IRC: szabgab on irc.perl.org or on irc.freenode.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/szabgab