From: Daniel Magnuszewski <dmagnuszew...@yahoo.com>
To: events@lists.perlfoundation.org; TPF Marketing <tpf-market...@perl.org>
Sent: Thu, July 1, 2010 3:41:14 PM
Subject: OSCON - Call For TPF Booth Volunteers

I'll put up a blog post about this, but just an FYI that I sent in our
application to have a booth at OSCON for TPF. We'll need volunteers to help out
with:

- Getting all the swag and banners
- Setting up the booth
- Working the booth
  * Talking to conference-goers about Perl projects, the community, and
language.
  * Handing out swag
- Taking down the booth, handling left over swag

The signup list is below:

http://www.socialtext.net/perl5/index.cgi?events_2010_oscon

-Dan