This is great.

It would be nice if you (and others who go to other events) could post
the number of people attending those events and if we
could slowly start to compare the various events we have been.

I also wonder if we could create a batch of T-shirts that the perl
booth people could sell at those events.
Such things could both help raise some money to cover the costs and be
a promotional item as people will wear them.
The T-shirts I made for YAPC::NA came out quite well - Perl + Onion at
the front ad some text on the back,
but of course any other ideas are welcome.

regards
   Gabor