FYI our request for a Perl stand at FOSDEM was accepted.
regards
   Gabor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elise Huard <ehu...@fosdem.org>
Date: Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 10:05 AM
Subject: [FOSDEM] Perl stand acceptance
To: szab...@gmail.com

Hi,

Your request for a stand of Perl at FOSDEM 2010 has been accepted, and
we will put the following at your disposal:
 - on Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00 and Sunday from 10:00 to 17:00,
 - 2 table(s) of 2 meter width and 1 meter depth, 2 seats per table,
 - most probably in the AW building (subject to change),
 - best-effort wireless interenet and one(!) type C/E power plug.
If you want to decline this offer, please tell us as soon as possible.

We provide only one power plug per stand, but you can hook up several
multi-socket power chords. Because we can not provide those for every
stand, we must ask you to bring your own multi-socket power chords.

To make the stands look more professional, we would also like to ask
you to bring a table cloth that covers the table and the front of it.
The front side is a very good place to put your logo and name in large
on, this will increase your visibility.

We will stick A4 sheets with your project name on the tables, so
you'll know where to install stuff. The best time to build up your
stands in the H building is around 09:00. From 09:30-10:00 the people
start to rush in, heading for the opening talks. In the AW building,
things are typically more quiet until the opening talks are finished,
which is around 12:00.

With kind regards,
The FOSDEM stand organizers.