---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ben Dowling <ben.m.dowl...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Subject: [HNLondon] Request for talk proposals
To: hnlondon-annou...@meetup.com

Hi everyone,

I hope you've all had a great Christmas break, and are looking forward
to getting lots of hacking done in the new year!

We'll shortly be annoncing the date for the first Hacker News meetup
of 2011. Following the success of the last one we'll be continuing
with the same format: A number of short talks and demos, followed by
drinks. If you'd like to speak at the next event please email me a
proposal as soon as possible.

We'd like to thank Skills Matter for hosting, and also our sponsor,
youDevise, a London financial software house that's hiring now!
Commitment to developer learning and quality. Language agnostic.
Innovating in automated testing. Fortnightly releases. Visit
https://dev.youdevise.com and
http://www.youdevise.com/careers/developer.

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks, Ben