Hi

I am preparing the post-card for FOSDEM and I'd like to make sure
we have all European Perl events listed there with their dates.

2011.03.5       Dutch Perl Workshop     The Hague       The Netherlands
http://www.perlworkshop.nl/nlpw2011/
2011.05.13-15   YAPC::Russia (May Perl)         Moscow  Russia
http://event.perlrussia.org/
2011.06.24-25   French Perl Workshop    Paris   France  http://perlworkshop.fr/
2011.08.15-17   YAPC::EU        Riga    Latvia http://yapceurope.lv/
2011.09.8-9     Italian Perl Workshop   Torino  Italy
http://conferences.yapceurope.org/ipw2011/

(Taken from http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?events )

If I missed any event that already has dates, please let me know.
If you already know that you are going to run a Perl Workshop but you
don't have a date we can still add it to the postcard but I'd like to avoid
listing events that might not take place.

regards
   Gabor