On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 21:54, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> Ian Laurenson wrote:
> ><details snipped>
> >The purpose of this e-mail is to ask/discuss whether my skills could be
> >useful at OOo Miniconf Downunder, and if so what form should that
> >assistance take.
>
> Ian! Great to see you here. I'm not (yet) an official organiser of this
> conference, so my comments in this note are all my own opinion.
>
> Yes, your skills would definitely be very useful at OOo Miniconf in
> Canberra. Do put in a proposal (or several) for papers and/or workshops --
> I think something on macros / components would be great. Btw, I recommend
> proposing more than one session, so that the organisers can choose a topic
> that best fits in with the rest of the program.

What are the dates for the Canberra miniconf. If I survive my round the
world trip I'd like to try to get there.

Ian, where abouts in New Zealand are you? I'm coming over to Rotorua to
meet with Graham Lauder in a couple of weeks. Probably a long shot but
if you are in Aukland or between their and Rotorua, maybe we could say
hi.

--
Ian Lynch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZMS Ltd