> Jason, did you say that you would also be at the "Motel on the
> Beach?". Perhaps we can carpool so my wife can have the car. I'll chip
> in some gas money.

I'm going to be at the same Best Western as Ryan Singer, we're sharing
a room -- I won't have a vehicle, so I need to find how I'm getting
from here or there -- I'm going to need a ride from the airport to the
hotel  --- I arrive 2/8/05 at 9pm local time -- so if anyone is going
to be at the airport aronud that time, I'd appreciate a ride.

Thanks :)

--
Jason Faulkner
Old Os Admin