In a previous note, I wrote:
On Wednesday I also want to get from the Linspire office all of the boxes of books (and possibly other stuff) that are being sent there for us from various places. I hope someone in our group will have a car!

I've now heard from Heather at Linspire that they will be transporting all the stuff from their office to the Fairgrounds on Tuesday afternoon, so it should be in our booth when we arrive. That's good news!

Ian, I've just seen your note offering transport for Daniel and me from the airport on Tuesday. Yes, please! That would be very helpful.

Jean