Jean,

We here at Linspire can take all your items for the Summit to the Fairgrounds for you. We have rented a large moving truck and will be happy to transport your books and other items and put them in your booth space on Tuesday so they will be there when you arrive.
So no need to worry about that! It would be great if you set up most of your booth Tuesday if you can.

Thanks,

Heather MacKenzie
DS Event Manager

Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
Landon wrote:
My wife and I will be staying at the Del mar Motel on the Beach. I
think its about 5 minutes away from the fairgrounds.

Do we need to set up the OpenOffice booth Tuesday night? Or will we be
doing that on Wednesday?

I'll be arriving at the motel around 1 or 2 PM (my plane is due in at the airport around noon). I expect to meet Daniel at the airport, as his plane also arrives around noon.

As booth coordinator, I plan to go over to the Fairgrounds on Tuesday afternoon to find out where our booth is and do anything that might be useful at that point -- actually as much as possible, in an attempt to minimise last-minute chaos on Wednesday morning. We can have access from 12:00 - 6:00 pm. If it's convenient for the rest of you, do join me.

On Wednesday I also want to get from the Linspire office all of the boxes of books (and possibly other stuff) that are being sent there for us from various places. I hope someone in our group will have a car!

How many of us have cell phones (that work in that area)? Very useful for coordination! My number is 360-480-0722. It won't work until 4 February when I arrive in the USA, but after that you can reach me. If you prefer to share phone numbers offlist, that's cool.

Jean

--
sig2

Heather MacKenzie