Thanks Ian!

And thank you Jean for looking out for me :-)

/daniel just woke up and just saw this thread.

I probably won't have a lot of luggage, I'm a light traveller. I'll try to
get by with a carry-on (note to self: check size limits on carry-ons).

Cheers,
Daniel.

--
Daniel Carrera            | I know everything, I just can't remember
Join OOoAuthors today!    | it all at once.