Hello

Prompted by Jean, I have uploaded an Impress template to the OOoRegiCon web site, see: http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/regicon/oooregicontemplate.sxi

Some speakers have indicated that they would prefer to provide a paper instead of or in addition to your presentation slides. You may consider this, as there will be many more people viewing the website than is able to attend OOoRegiCon.

Please can you send me (jacqueline AT openoffice.org) your presentation and or paper to be uploaded to the OOoRegiCon website BEFORE you travel to OOoRegCon. The most often asked question at OOoCon was, "when will the xyz presentation be available on the web site?". If I have them ready to upload at the completion of OOoRegiCon, I don't think we can do better than that :)

Remember also, that all speakers need to complete and sign the Linspire Speaker Release Agreement (http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/regicon/Speaker_Agreement.pdf).

Many of you, the volunteers are speakers, so those of you that are not speaking I would like to ask whether you could look after your speakers. Perhaps it may be worthwhile setting up a buddy system, so every speaker has a buddy. Ryan is MC, but I think it is always helpful to have a speaker buddy and or roady so that all the speaker has to do is get there and someone else looks after the timing, equipment etc. Just a thought.

Regards
Jacqueline