Go into Master Slide View. Then you can click on the footer and modify it.

At 07:18 AM 3/02/2005 -0800, you wrote:
Jacqueline was kind enough to provide us with a template for our
presentations at the OORegicon.

I have finished my presentation, but I have to ask a somewhat
embarassing question about the template. (Please keep in mind I don't
work much with Impress.)

How do I modify the text of the footer?

It is automatically updating the slide number, but I can't figure out
how to change the
"Your Name - Your Open Office Role" part.

Thanks for the help.

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:34:25 +0800, Jacqueline McNally