Ryan Singer wrote:
Is there going to be a general slideshow with each new speakers name
on it, or is that my job?-Ryan

You can if you wish, but what I think you will find if you look at the sample template, is that the speakers are encouraged to include their name in the presentation.

Daniel asked earlier about slides as he is doing a lightening talk, and I suggested that he have at least one slide with the title of his talk and his name.

If Daniel has done his own title and name slide, then I think you have got out of that job :)

As the MC, I would be attending and encouraging all the speakers to attend a/the rehearsal. I think Gary is the only one (so far) that has said he cannot make it to the scheduled rehearsal.

Regards
Jacqueline