I just discovered that the links from the main Marketing page (http://marketing.openoffice.org) lead to two pages at www.openoffice.org.nz/miniconf/ (one of which is the now-obsolete Call for Participation). As I mentioned in a previous note, the pages on that site have no link to the programme on the OOo Marketing website, at http://marketing.openoffice.org/conference/miniconf/programme.html -- instead, the Programme link leads to a page with no information about topics or speakers.

Surely, with only a 6 weeks to go until the event, we should be advertising the actual programme?

Perhaps someone could take 2 minutes and update some of these links? I'd do it myself (it would take less time than complaining about it), but of course I don't have access to either website.

Thanks,
Jean