hi

On 2006-02-08, at 13:22 , James Walker wrote:

I would agree here, I always wondered why we target Linux conferences, when what we should be doing is going to the windows ones :-D , but seriously what are the chances of attending something that is more targeted toward windows users, is there such a thing.
--Alexandro Colorado

We can certainly target others. We had successes in COMDEX, for instance, CeBIT (ongoing) is a big one that transcends linux, and there is JavaOne, we can now attend, as well as other, more mainstream ones. However, the nonLinux ones often ask us for money, or at least it is more difficult to get a boothspace.

Still: select some we should target and make a case.

Cheers,

Louis

PS note changed subject.