we absolutely should have a booth there. Since Klaas will be most likely on
vacation around this time, I am counting on you guys. I'll ask for a booth only
if at least one other person shows up. FroSCon is one of the most popular shows
in Germany, and we should not miss it!

Anyone feels like giving a talk?