Awesome!
There you can also demo the cross-platform compatibility of ownCloud,
that it works with your Firefox OS device and syncs calendars and
news. :)

I’d say an important point to especially bring up at a software
freedom day is to emphasize that we try to work with existing
solutions: We use open protocols, everything is self-hosted, we try to
integrate with all different platforms etc.

I advise against using Impress or the impress app for presentations –
Impress is just a toy. I found Reveal.js to be a great JS presentation
framework though (when you don’t use the ugly defaults) and used it
for my presentation at the GNOME conference:
http://jancborchardt.net/slides/owncloud-gnome.html#/
– there used to be a Reveal.js app but I can’t find it anymore. Robin
(in CC), do you know where it is?

In any case, my slides and the template are open source at
https://github.com/jancborchardt/slides