Thank you.

Here's the announcement (in Greek):
http://goo.gl/31lvAl

If you scroll down, you'll see the program. There's ownCloud section.

For presentation, I might need some historical information. When it
started etc. If there'a an article (I guess there is), that you told
the history, please give me links.
I'm waiting from Jos to send me some promo materials.

When I have my presentation ready (mainly I'll have pictures), I'll
let you all know.
Thanks
Stathis