Hi all,

On March 21 and 22, the Chemnitzer Linux Tage will take place. In Chemnitz,
that's in Germany ;-)

Who's interested in helping us run a booth there? We still have some time to
request one and shoot in talks etcetera, but we shouldn't wait too long...

I volunteer. Who's with me?

Cheers,

Disclaimer:
find me on blog.jospoortvliet.com